If you're not familiar with what we do at Mekanika check it out here.
We are looking for a Community Manager who :
thrives for the maker and crafts movement
has good communicational and written skills to implement the communication and community management activities listed below
Community Management at Mekanika
Your mission will be to be at the forefront of our communication by interacting with our community and helping it grow. Your role will be to make sure everyone finds useful resources within Mekanika content and that we inspire people to take action.
We use tools like Adobe Creative Suite and in-house studio for high-impact content creation, Customer.io for newsletter management and Front to unify customer communication.
Your responsibilities will be operational.
1/ Main contact point
You will be in charge of managing our inbound message flux (emails and social medias) and redirect people to the relevant content online or relevant people within the team (sales team or technical team)
2/ Social media & newsletter management
- You will be in charge of our social media calendar, planning regular posts and videos (the content will be made by our brand manager)
You will be in charge of answering our users questions on Youtube, Instagram and by email
- You will analyse and report our social media results
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual, with a high level of creativity, ready to involve herself/himself in an exciting and growing company.
Our team is young - with a median age of 30 - and we have a very committed but flexible work culture. We are a team of curious and creative people with good communication skills.
We’re looking for someone that has the following skill set :
- Being passionate about the maker and DIY world
- 0 to 2 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent written skills in FR and EN
- Willingness to dive into a both technical and creative world, able to understand and be excited as much by technical achievement than by inspiring creative realizations
- Good knowledge of the Adobe suite is a plus (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Indesign)
What we offer
Flexible contract (full or partial time possible / freelancing possible as well), based in Brussels (close to the midi station, easy access by bike, public transport, or car).
Competitive salary and package.
25 days of annual leave
Opportunity to grow a team in the short term and be a key employee in a fast-growing company.
Access (and encouragement) to learn and use Mekanika’s machine park for personal projects.