Business Development Manager
If you're not familiar with what we do at Mekanika check it out here.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who:
- will welcome, nurture and convert inbound leads into customers, by advising them properly on our products
- will identify and build files to win public tenders
- will participate in networking events and fairs to increase Mekanika's awareness
- will properly follow-up pipeline and sales data to ensure improvement of our sales process
Sales at Mekanika
Our sales strategy is currently mainly remote and based on advice and demonstration of our products to inbound leads. We focus on a pay-it-forward strategy where we give as much value as possible to our leads for them to decide to work with Mekanika.
Our sales team is expert in our products and is able to advise our leads for their specific projects. Based on the experience we've had for the past years, we're now ready to develop our outbound strategy to accelerate our scaling.
Your responsibilities will include both direct and reselling sales channels.
1/ Inbound Leads Management
Welcome, nurture and convert inbound leads into customers
- Follow up a relevant lead pipelines and work them towards sales
2/ Public Tender Prospection
- Identify, engage and participate in relevant networks
- Identify public tenders (mostly fablabs, schools and universities)
- Help Mekanika win those tenders
3/ Commercial reporting
- Make sure we capture and understand our sales numbers, identify the levers to improve them, and focus on the most efficient actions.
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual, with proven experience and a high level of creativity, ready to involve herself/himself in an exciting and growing company.
Our team is young - with a median age of 32 - and we have a very committed but flexible work culture. We are a team of curious and creative people with good communication skills.
We’re looking for someone that has the following skill set :
- A commercial profile, thriving to meet and help people.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position, with a track record.
- Strong interest in making, machines, and manufacturing, and willingness to learn technical knowledge linked to our activity.
- Great EN and NL (C1) proficiency (oral and written) - FR is a real plus - DE is a plus.
What we offer
- Full-time contract, based in Brussels (close to the Anderlecht station, easy access by bike, public transport, or car).
- A job that includes traveling and meeting people.
- Competitive salary and package.
- 25 days of annual leave
- Ability to quickly make a difference within the company and grow with us.
- Access (and encouragement) to learn and use Mekanika’s machine park for personal projects.
- Starting ASAP.