CNC MILLING MACHINE
EVO - LIVE NOW ON KICKSTARTER
A UNIQUE MACHINE
We've designed this machine to solve the most common struggles that CNC users encounter when they start from scratch.
A SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE CONTROL
Our touch screen, together with a dedicated keypad, will allow you to get your hands on the machine in no time and control it the easiest way.
THE MOST COMPACT MACHINE ON THE MARKET
We know that available space is always an issue in the beginning. With this machine, what you see is what you get: an optimized footprint, without the need for an external computer or extra room to put your control box. Everything is there.
DO YOUR NEEDS EVOLVE? THIS MACHINE DOES TOO.
It's probably the most unique feature we've developed: this machine can be easily upgraded to our Pro models and follow you for years. We'd tend to say for a lifetime.
EVO INCLUDES MANY PRO FEATURES
The entry-level range of CNC machines usually misses great features that make CNC milling truly enjoyable. We decided to change this and implement out-of-the-box:
- an automatic square gantry functionality ;
- a smart current control on the motors, locking each axis even when idle for some time (during a tool change for instance) ;
- a tool length sensor with a microswitch, for a quick and accurate calibration on the Z-axis.
HOW IT WORKS
- You can create a 2D drawing (dxf, dwg,...) with your favourite software - such as Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape - and then import it directly into the machine.
- You can also import a 3D model on any CAM software - such as Fusion360 or Vectric - and use our custom post-processor to generate the compatible code that will be imported into the machine.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT
BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM FURNITURE
TURN PROTOTYPES INTO PRODUCTS
EXPAND THE POSSIBILITIES OF YOUR CRAFTS
COMBINE TECHNOLOGIES TO CREATE INNOVATIVE OBJECTS
ONE MACHINE TO SHAPE MANY MATERIALS
MODELS & UPGRADE
We haven't shot the mounting guide videos for the Evo yet, but you can check the ones from our Pro-series to have an idea of how easy it is!
THE MAIN FEATURES OF THE EVO
Hereunder, you'll find all the main features and characteristics of the machine. Please note that the spoilerboard is not included.
- The Plexiglas dust-shoe. Its plans are also open-source, allowing you to mill it by yourself with your new machine.
- The end mills and mandrels bundle, allowing to start any job right away.
- The upgrade of your AMB FME 800 spindle to an AMB FME-P 1050, for more power and more accuracy.
- Typical cutting speeds in softwood of 2000mm/min.
- Achievable cutting precision of 0.1mm.
- Cutting capabilities in wood, plastics, foams at regular speeds and non-ferrous metals at low speeds.
- Typical cutting speeds in softwood of 4000mm/min with higher passes (production 6x to 10x faster).
- Achievable cutting precision of 0.05mm.
- Increased cutting capabilities in hardwoods and non-ferrous metals at production speeds, and ferrous metals at low speeds.
First, choose the upgrade kit of your choice:
- For the Evo-series, you can buy an upgrade kit to increase in size.
- From the Evo-series to the Pro-series, you can only upgrade keeping the same size from one machine to the other.
- Buy the upgrade kit and follow our videos to disassemble your Evo model.
- Change the parts and enjoy your new machine.
- Send us back all the components that aren't used anymore.
Hereunder, you can find the price of the upgrade kits (including Belgian 21% VAT).
Keep in mind that buying an EVO plus an upgrade kit will cost you approximately 15% more than buying the upgraded machine right away.
In short: EVO + Upgrade kit = Sale price of the upgraded machine + 15%
KNOWLEDGE & OPEN-SOURCE
FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS & ARTICLES
Knowledge sharing is also at the core of what we're doing.
Acquire more advanced technical knowledge with our in-depth articles.
WHAT OUR PRO USERS THINK
THEY SUPPORT US
WHO WE ARE
Our objective is to help people create, prototype or produce small series with quality tools and machines, which can be made by themselves or by ordering kits.
Maxime (center) is a mechatronics engineer who quickly left a career started in China to start his own business. Passionate about Arts and Sciences, he develops in parallel various artistic ( @ohme_projects ) and professional projects ( Cuberdon software ).
Roldan (left) holds a master's degree in bioengineering in environmental technologies. He's eager to learn and spend most of his time exploring new things: he learned finance or marketing to make his projects work.